Sunday, 11 May 2014

Final digipax

To go alongside my poster I decided to create a digipax which links to my poster.
 

To make it more prominant I added a spikey bubble with a drop shaddow. This gave it hierrachy and made it stand out from the busy background
 
This is the finished digipax
 


I added my title 'Fate Fell Short' in the same hand drawn font as my poster to keep consiatancy
 


This is complete pannel
 

 
I then added logos and a brcode which would be found on all digipax
 


I then added websites/facebook etc to make it look professional. I gave it all a center alignment to make it look neat.
 


I then added all the information inclusing song titles/publishers etc to make it look professional. I used blues and purples to keep it in my cool colour scheme.
I added the publisher information in a smaller font as the song titles take priority as that is what the viewer wants to read.
 


For where the information/song titles should go I added a pale blue overlay so the text would be legible as the background is very busy.
 


 
I then added my sun and moon design which I had previously photoshopped over my poly print of the sun and moon shape.
 

 
To start I added the background which was made up of my hand drawn sun and moon design. I increaed the saturation where the disk should go to make it stand out from the rest of the busy background.

No comments:

Post a Comment